1. What is the most distinct feature of Bitco International?
Our most distinct feature is that we enable daily withdrawal by automated systems, and there has so far never been a single consequence of failure in pay out.
2. Is this a legal company?
Bitco International Limlted is legally registered company in London on 18th Aug 2016.
3. How much daily return I can earn on investment?
You can earn 3% daily return upto 150%.
4. What are the withdrawal charges?
Withdrawal charges are 5% on each withdrawal.
5. What is the starting compounding amount?
The starting amount of Compounding is 0.001 BTC.
6. Can I get referral commission on compounding?
Yes, As per your level you will get referral commission.
7. What are the ways for withdrawal?
You can do automatic or manual withdrawal.
8. What are the investment limits?
You can do minimum investment of 0.01 BTC and maximum unlimited investment.
9. How much minimum amount I can withdraw?
The minimum amount you can withdraw is 0.001 BTC.
10. How Do I Pay?
You can make payment trough Bitcoin.
11. How Do I get my pay out?
After you’re registered it might take upto 24 hours for you to receive your first pay out. There onwards, you will be receiving daily payout that are the pay outs will be made to you within 24 hours.
You can mine Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Darkcoin, Blackcoin, Megacoin, Auroracoin, Potcoin Lottocoin, Reddcoin Novacoin, Feathercoin, Dnotes and Worldcoin. Litecoin, Viacoin and more.
13. Do we mine ourselves?
Yes! Bitco International Limited use the same mining hardware that we offer to our clients. But at the same time, our resources are limited and Bitcoin mining is more profitable as a second profession!
14. What would be the average return on any investment?
The returns are related to the rarity and value of the coins and it would not be right to give clients a positive or negative impression about any of those. The right thing to do for every miner is to conduct their very own research and make up their mind before they invest!
15. Where can I reach you for further enquiry?
If you have any further questions or enquiries, mail them to us and we’ll get back to you with all the answers you seek.